Friday, July 17, 2009

Titled, Mistitled & Untitled

Our day today has been full and fulfilling. The banquet this afternoon was great! Thank you so much for praying toward that end. We will have more details and pics later...

As our time here is winding up, it is a bittersweet thing for our team. While we are looking forward to being reunited with our families, we have realized that this experience has been so amazing partly due to the fact that our team ROCKS!! Truly, we have really grown to know and love each other and will miss our time together.

So... while I would love to write even more tonight, I can't! We are spending our last FULL night in Iraq together as a team playing cards and enjoying each other.

Thank you for continuing to pray... don't quit now! We still have things to do tomorrow, and then we will leave around midnight to start our journey home. Stay tuned... there is still WAY more to come...

2 comments:

  1. What a trip, I am honored to know you Leigh, for what all of you are doing over there! It makes me want to go! Jenn, I know how hard it must of been to leave your sweet family but want it be so much fun to see those darling faces when you get back home--to me that would be worth it all! I have been praying and thinking of you all a lot, can't wait to hear your stories! Safe travels home.

    ReplyDelete