I'm not saying I have never done anything purely out of obedience to the Lord and in service to Him, but it has never involved flying over an ocean (my worst fear) or leaving my kids and husband for ten (and a half) days.
So today is the worst day of the rest of the trip for me. For that reason, I'm glad it's here. And I'm glad it will soon be over. Tomorrow the worst flight will be behind me. The heart-wrenching good-byes will be over and the fun updates from the kids will start pouring in, and instead of sadly counting down the days until I leave, we'll be happily counting down the days until I get back.
My ride is here. Time to say those goodbyes. Thank you for praying for our team. I know we have an amazing journey ahead. I am confident the Lord will equip all of us to reflect Him in ways we can't even imagine right now.
Praying for you and the flight:-). You are going to rock this trip!!!!
ReplyDelete